White Wolf Sanctuary is located in a coastal mountain setting just 10 miles inland from Waldport on the Alsea River Hwy. The wolves live in enclosed, spacious natural habitats where they run as freely as possble. These habitats include ponds, shelters, trees and meadows.
Tours and Groups
White Wolf Sanctuary offers guided tours by appointment only. The tour begins with an educational presentation about wolves in general and the White Wolf Sanctuary. Guests are then escorted around the sanctuary to learn about each wolf’s history.
Tours are approximately two hours depending on the size of the group, activity of the wolves, and interests of our guests.
- Adults: $75.00.
- Children (12 and under): $25
Things you should know before you visit
- We are located on top of a mountain and the weather does vary. We recommend dressing for cool, possibly wet weather. Please wear long pants and closed toed shoes!
- Avoid wearing heavy cologne/perfume; wolves have more sensitive noses than we do.
- No Photography; the wolves are very sensitive to unfamiliar people holding foreign objects.
- Pets are not allowed on the sanctuary grounds. If you have a pet with you, please be sure to make prior arrangements for them before visiting.
- The sanctuary does not have signs and is behind several locked gates. Therefore, a call is required for reservations and directions.
Located at 10095 East Alsea Hwy., Tidewater, Oregon 97390
541.528.3588 | Click link below for website: